Forum Services

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Requesting a forum review Advertise+Here+psd+copy

Navigation

I forgot my password

+2
NikkoBryan14
Fire
6 posters

Requesting a forum review

Fire
    FM Member
    FM Member

Complete Requesting a forum review

Post by Fire Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Name of the Forum: iKill Gaming
    Address:http://ikilldota.4rumer.com/
    Type of Review (Do not Edit):One Area Review: Graphics & Layout:
    Your Name on the board:Boy iKill
    Fire
    FM Member
    FM Member

Complete Re: Requesting a forum review

Post by Fire Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 am

i want this review done with an official reviewer, JamesPH or Salamancer. Please I need it pronto thanks... Smile
    NikkoBryan14
    NikkoBryan14
    FM Member
    FM Member

Post by NikkoBryan14 Tue May 22, 2012 10:10 am

Nice Forum , the Simple one.!
    Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Admin Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 am

Please avoid posting, in the Review Section. The only way you can reply only by tagging, but since this member is requesting a Reviewer to complete this, you can't.

Thank you.
    JamesPH
    Reviewer
    Reviewer

Post by JamesPH Thu May 24, 2012 1:28 am

Sorry for the late response.

Editing the contents...

JamesPH
    Reviewer
    Reviewer

Complete iKill DotA Forum Review

Post by JamesPH Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 am

Requesting a forum review 34hyw44
    Your Forum Review
    iKill Gaming

Reviewed with Mozilla FireFox

Graphics & Layout:
    As I was redirected by your URL to your forum, there was no feeling of being "stunned" at it because there was no "WoW" factor at its Graphics and Layout. Let me reprove some things in your forums as this may help you owner to improve it.

Exclamation Forum Banner
    Your forum layout's white, and I suggest that you should blend your banner to it. I also suggest that you may create a banner that contains the Warcraft's characters, for it is a DotA forums. Try to put some creativity on it to attract new members in joining.

Exclamation Navbar icons
    There's nothing wrong with having the default forum icons in display, but it is better to have something new. There should be something that can attract guests and can beautify your forums. It should "WoW" the viewers, and not to give them an "eyesore" impression. Think of it. Smile

Exclamation Forum Width
    I assert the need of reducing your forum width as it overlaps the screen. It must fit the screen so that scrolling job will only be all the way up and/or down. It may seem unprofessional having it with this kind of width. If you wish to retain the width, the it's up to you. But if you will take my suggestion and you don't know how to change it, just go to ACP >> General >> Configuration >> Forum width (number of %). Don't forget to hit save right after.

Through my tour in your forums, I have concluded the need of beautification to it, so that it can attract more members in joining your forums. You already have an interesting topic to be discussed, so why not maintain this forum by working out on it? With just a few codings and some graphics to insert, your forum is set!

Judging the tour witnessed, I'll rate your forum graphics and layout as poor.

Requesting a forum review Default2

Share your review to your members!
    Code:
    [center][size=17][color=#7cba2c][b]Your Forum[/b][/color] [color=#00a5cd][b]Review[/b][/color][/size]
    [i]iKill Gaming[/i][/center]

[i]Reviewed with Mozilla FireFox[/i]

[size=18][color=indigo]Graphics & Layout:[/color][/size]
    [center][justify][font=Trebuchet MS]As I was redirected by your URL to your forum, there was no feeling of being "stunned" at it because there was no "WoW" factor at its Graphics and Layout. Let me reprove some things in your forums as this may help you owner to improve it.

:!: Forum Banner
    Your forum layout's white, and I suggest that you should blend your banner to it. I also suggest that you may create a banner that contains the Warcraft's characters, for it is a DotA forums. Try to put some creativity on it to attract new members in joining.

:!: Navbar icons
    There's nothing wrong with having the default forum icons in display, but it is better to have something new. There should be something that can attract guests and can beautify your forums. It should "WoW" the viewers, and not to give them an "eyesore" impression. Think of it. :)

:!: Forum Width
    I assert the need of reducing your forum width as it overlaps the screen. It must fit the screen so that scrolling job will only be all the way up and/or down. It may seem unprofessional having it with this kind of width. If you wish to retain the width, the it's up to you. But if you will take my suggestion and you don't know how to change it, just go to ACP >> General >> Configuration >> Forum width (number of %). Don't forget to hit save right after.

Through my tour in your forums, I have concluded the need of beautification to it, so that it can attract more members in joining your forums. You already have an interesting topic to be discussed, so why not maintain this forum by working out on it? With just a few codings and some graphics to insert, your forum is set!

Judging the tour witnessed, I'll rate your forum graphics and layout as poor.

[img]http://2img.net/i/itest/ranks/default/default2.gif[/img][/font][/justify][/center]

Forum Review Completed By:JamesPH
    The official Reviewing Template for the Staff Members. Wink
    Renz
    Renz
    Helper
    Helper

Post by Renz Sat May 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Completed
    FantaBoy
    FantaBoy
    Helper