Forum Services

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5/17/12 Advertise+Here+psd+copy

Navigation

I forgot my password

2 posters

5/17/12

Admin
    Admin
    Founder
    Founder

5/17/12 Empty 5/17/12

Post by Admin Thu May 17, 2012 8:50 am

5/17/12 310

Hello, FMSERVICE users.

We're still in search of Packagers. How many? 2. What's a packager? A packager, is a Staff Member that completes Packages that members have requested. In other words, they complete the amount of post/threads the Package contains. So they'll register at the members forum & post the amount of post/threads.

Another thing, the Reviewing Service is now OPEN! We're still in search of 2 Reviewers. Interested? View this thread: https://forumotionservice.forumotion.com/t9-looking-for-new-reviewers

A quick reminder: help us to get rid of the Advertisement, by donating!

Thank you.
    Well that's all folks.

Sincerely,
    Admin

forumotionservice.forumotion.com

Logic
    Logic
    FM Member
    FM Member

5/17/12 Empty Re: 5/17/12

Post by Logic Thu May 17, 2012 10:00 am

I haz joined Packaging Team to help out Smile Come on guys it's not a hard job and it doesn't matter if your already a part of a different position you can manage two and it builds up your multi tasking skills for when we get bigger. You will need them , trust me. You can definitely do it and it's not like it's for permanent if you don't want it to be like , I'm head themer and that takes time when requests come through especially by myself so I'm sure others can help out and be a packager.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:11 am